2023 AIASF Home Tours (September 23)
2023 AIASF Home Tours
Submission Deadline: Friday, June 23, 2023, 11:59 PM (Pacific Time)
Date of 2023 AIASF Home Tours: Saturday, September 23
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the 2023 AIASF Home Tours Submission Packet for full details;
- Create a Submittable account or log in using an existing one;
- Complete this Call for Submissions: 2023 AIASF Home Tours form
- JOIN or RENEW your membership; submissions are open to all AIA Members;
- Project must be located in the city and county of San Francisco;
- Proposals will be reviewed and selected by a team identified by AIASF;
- All applications will be notified of status of acceptance or decline no later than July 2023.
- There is no application fee to submit a proposal.
- Take a look at the previous San Francisco Living: Home Tours to be inspired.
About the 2023 AIASF Home Tours Program
Started in San Francisco in 2004, AIASF’s Home Tours program (formerly "San Francisco Living: Home Tours") is the first tour series of its kind in the Bay Area to promote a wide variety of architectural styles, neighborhoods, and residences — all from the architect's point of view. Projects are showcased via an open house format and tour participants have the opportunity to see some of the region's latest projects from the inside out, meet design teams, explore housing trends, and discover design solutions that inspire unique ways of living.
This is an excellent opportunity for architects and homeowners to showcase the positive impact of great residential design in San Francisco and demonstrate the ways design contributes to an improved quality of our daily lives. Members and nonmembers are encouraged to apply.
This year's program will be a self-guided one-day home tour showcasing multiple homes on Saturday, September 23 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Pacific Time).
The tour aims to:
- Celebrate great design in the region, revealing ways it continues to contribute to our unique quality of life.
- Promote the awareness, understanding, appreciation, and experience of excellent design.
- Engage the community in conversation about residential design and connection with the surrounding environment.
- Provide insights into the design process with pre-tour lectures and opportunities to interact with architects and designers on site during the tour.
- Demonstrate the positive impact of great design as it contributes to our economy, environment and community identity.
- Highlight the innovative talent of our local design community and inspire a new generation of architects to explore the field.